10.6.09

two kinds

i've had coffee and tea tonight. i am very tired. i don't know where my black notebook is and i am getting obsessive. i want to sleep, i want to read. i don't have the attention span to do either.

i very much need to clean.

theater on wheels will make for an interesting summer.

my thoughts feel a bit disjointed.

i need a good cry so badly. it's stuck inside of me. i haven't cried for a long time, too long a time. there are things i need to cry about. this is not good. i don't like it one bit.

sleep wants to take me right now. i should go with it. i just want to write more. that's good though, good that writing is coming back. it had gone away and that upset me. i was afraid it would leave forever.

i wrote a poem today, a poem for a song. i think i could be a lyric-writer. not an exceptionally good one, but one nonetheless. (nonetheless was a word i really loved for a long time.)

tomorrow i want to clean my room and read on my roof. hopefully tomorrow-me remembers the things right-now me wants.

bed, bed, bed. good night.

No comments: