20.4.08

your head on my shoulder

i have so many predictions for next year, hopes that will probably lay unfulfilled, bonds that might never be strengthened.

but what i wish for is simple. i want people. i want to gain people and to lose the least amount possible.
i want you to still love me, love me more, to remember me most days.
i will remember you all of the days. i promise.




it's so hard to know that my heart is going to be in more than one place next year. it stayed mostly grounded this year, but now reality has hit that nothing is forever. and if being separated this far for now is scaring me, what about further into the future? i want to move across oceans, and it is going to hurt to leave my heart behind.


too many thoughts for such beautiful weather.
i'm going to just go enjoy it.

No comments: