22.10.07

fragmented.

i feel like this has happened to me a million times. i feel like this moment has happened a million times, me falling into you. although i know it hasn't.

---

this has got to stop, you know. you can't just walk up to me while i'm in the shower, exposed, fragile, suddenly wrapped in the plastic of the curtain, kiss me, and leave. and when i ask you about it later, you most definitely cannot tell me it was nothing. it cannot be nothing. it's never nothing. this has got to stop. you can't keep making these crazy gestures, use these crazy ideas, and tell me that there is no substance beyond the surface.

---

dreams, dreams, dreams.
for at least five hours after i wake up, they consume me.
these reoccurring characters consume me.
especially the ones i cannot place.

No comments: